If you need either of these forms please fill out the required information and submit to for appropriate signatures.


This form is require if you are leaving Ottawa Valley Girls Hockey Association for another Girls Only hockey association with no chance you will return. eg. You have moved outside our territory. You also require this form if the player has been offered a spot on a team for which you required a PTS.



This form is required if you wish to try out for a Girls Only team that Ottawa Valley Girls Hockey Association does not offer an equivalent level of play. You wish to play Peewee AA and we offer only Peewee B etc.

Permission to Skate